Pictured: Attorneys Ken Lucas and Elliot Gabel, of Counsel
The Ingham County Bar Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization established in Michigan in 2002 as a vehicle for lawyers and other interested citizens to make charitable contributions for the tangible, meaningful benefit of the community.
The mission of the Ingham County Bar Foundation is to:
- Promote access to justice
- Expand the availability of legal services to the public at large
- Support local charitable organizations
- Promote continuing legal education
- Foster the honor and integrity of the profession of law